Monday, May 7, 2007

Chicago

May 2-6: Magical Collector's Weekend
















Downtown Chicago was resplendent in tulips.


The skyline is so intriguing. (Yes, I know I closed my eyes for this one...)
Bean Pictures!
This magnificent bean is in Millenium Park.















Lots of bean pictures...


Take a lap around the bean, and see Chicago! I went for a run in this area a couple hours before taking these pictures, and had the bean all to myself.


















There we are, in our wacky distortions--







We went for a walk down by the lake, and spied a lighthouse. We were lucky to have such gorgeous days for our walkabout in Chicago.

We then left for Schaumburg, one of Chicago's suburbs, for the actual convention. Maybe Ekim took more pics...

4 comments:

TLP said...

I love this blog. Good photos.

Minka said...

Well slap me silly, but I just notcied this blog today. You´ve been hiding well :)

Since many of us, I hope me included, will be in March in Chicago...this is a bean I must see!
Gla dto have you back and happy to hear the trip went this well!

neva said...

excellent pictures... Actonbell! not sure i knew about this blog -- now that i do i can't wait for you to take more trips so i can see more of what it is you're up to! (in my head that makes sense... too bad it doesn't in this comment! d'oh!)

xoxo

Donelle said...

Well written article.